Fri, Feb 24|
Kink Skills Foundation Education: The Femme Course
Foundation Education for Femmes
Time & Location
Feb 24, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM MST
Phoenix, 7430 S 48th St suite 108, Phoenix, AZ 85042, USA
About the Event
“If you want to learn about kink in a safe non-judgmental supportive sexy environment this is for you” W.Ma
Calling All Women & Femme People of All Stripes~ Are You Kink Curious?
Are you kink curious or just beginning to explore BDSM?
Do you find all the information out there a bit intimidating, confusing or impractical?
Are you looking for real skills for real people, that you can put to pleasures immediately?
Would you like a safe and comfortable space to learn the essentials with understanding experts?
Welcome to this special day-long education on the foundational skills necessary for fun consensual BDSM! This event is specifically for all women-identified and nonbinary people who enjoy femmes space - especially for those with little or no experience.
A beginner class to explore and blossom, guided by two award winning instructors, Marla and Midori. This is a unique opportunity to learn from two of the best in the industry, so don't miss out!
This full day workshop is designed to help you build your kink confidence and competence.
Learn fun, practical, sexy, delicious, safe and foundational BDSM skills to expand your pleasure potential and erotic repertoire.
“And by the way your workshop was phenomenal. Great energy, fantastic facilitation of the group and the content was brilliant. Thank you again for the class. I learned so much. If there is any way to attend your con this year, I will.” SP
- Learn the art of creative erotic fantasies and dirty talk.
- Hands-on training and practice on elegant flogging and seductive whip use.
- Discover how to create amazing scenes and experience through a unique negotiation method.
- Find out how to share your desires and invite your partner to share theirs.
- Learn about the arc and flow of a good kink experience.
- Delve into the nuance and complexity of healthy consensual BDSM.
- Get answers for all your kink questions.
“Femmes finding their power is hot! A beginner class for Femmes to explore and blossom under the watchful eye, knowing hand and all around expertise of Midori is fun exciting and empowering.” P.J
Included in Your Day:
- Learn with 2 professional world-renowned kink educators
- Specialized attention to answer your questions and needs
- Workbook with specialized information
- Coffee, tea, and snacks
- Private conference room
- Post-class bonus education material
- Post-class online office hour
- Surprise gift bag
"Midori's classes have vibrancy and energy. She is a proponent of gender equality within the community and empowers us female both sis and trans to be the best we can be. Her classes are very educational as well as containing humor. What she teaches is real BDSM for REAL people." Lady Cherly
We are requiring that you have a negative COVID test at least 3 days prior to the event. If you do not bring your negative test, we will have some available for you to test on the spot to be allowed into the event. Because we will be practicing on each other and will be in close proximity to each other, we are making this a requirement to minimize the spread of the COVID-19. As following the state and CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but highly encouraged. We will have masks available, as well as hand sanitizer.
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 6 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact email@example.com Review our grievance policy at https://www.anteuppd.com/grievance-policy/
AASECT Core Knowledge Areas
C. Socio-cultural, familial factors (e.g., ethnicity, culture, religion, spirituality, socioeconomic status, family values) in relation to sexual values and behaviors.
D. Issues related to sexual orientation and/or gender identity: hetersexuality; issues and themes impacting lesbian, gay, bisexual, pan sexual, asexual people; gender identity and expression.
E. Intimacy skills (e.g., social, emotional, sexual), intimate relationship, interpersonal relationships and family dynamics.
F. Diversities in sexual expression and lifestyles including, but not limited to, polyamory, swinging, BDSM and tantra.
M. Pleasure Enhancement Skills
- I don’t have any experience. Will I feel out of place?
- This day is for you! Other attendees will also have little to no experience.
- I am not in a relationship at this time. Is it ok to attend?
- What do I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothing. It will be a long day, so the more comfortable the better. Jeans, tshirt, yoga wear, comfy frock, tennis shoes, flip flops, .. all good
- What do I bring?
- Note taking material
- If you don’t want to sit in a conference facility chair, you are welcome to bring your own chair, cushion, floor mat, etc.
- Your favorite snacks or beverage
- What is the venue like?
- The venue is a private classroom space with plenty of room to practice all the activities that we have in store for you. There is plenty of free parking and and it is wheelchair accessible. If you’d like to check out the venue ahead of time, you can check it out here.
- What refreshments will be there?
- Coffee and tea with fixings
- Snacks such as fruit
- Do you provide lunch?
- No. You are welcome to bring your own lunch, have it deliverted, or go out and enjoy one of the restaurants in the area.
- The venue and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- At this time we will not have ASL interpreter.
- If you are a qualified ASL interpreter who wishes to take this class, please contact us for possible work trade
- Do I need to bring my own kink supplies?
- No, you don’t need to.
- If you have floggers (multi tailed whip) that you’d like to learn how to use, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise there will be floggers for your use during class.
- If you have any questions about a toy that you already own, please feel free to bring it and we can answer them for you.
- Can I bring my partner with me?
- If your partner is women-identified or nonbinary person who enjoy femmes space, they are welcome.
- This is not a class for cis male partners
- What do you mean by “women-identified and nonbinary people who enjoy femmes space”?
- We recognize that this is a very broad phrasing. For both presenters, most of our classes welcome all adults. We decided to create this special day for identities and ways of being that often get overlooked or erased. Marla and Midori feel that kink, topping, bottoming, dominance and submission are often framed in masculinist, even misogynistic clichés. As kinky femmes ourselves, we’ve experienced challenges in owning and enjoying our desires. We created this day to breathe more easily and learn more happily while acknowledging the challenges that femme sorts deal with, even in the supposedly 'tolerant' kink milieu.
- Is this event right for me?
- If after reading the course description above, you aren’t sure, contact us and we can help you. It might be that this event is right for you, and it might be that we suggest other great programs to fit your needs well.
- The Wait List -
- When the event is sold out, we will make a Wait List available. You’ll be contacted by us in a first-come first-first served basis. If you are contacted and you are no longer able to attend, please let us know so we may offer the opening to the next person
We allow refunds up until Feb. 9, 2023. From Feb. 10th to Feb. 17th, your ticket will be 50% refunded. If you test positive for COVID 3 days before the event or at the event itself, you will be given a full refund with proof of positive test
+$12.48 service fee
+$12.48 service fee0
+$0.75 service fee
Add this ticket if you’d like to receive 6 CE credits.
+$0.75 service fee0