Sat, Jul 29|
Art of Dirty Talk
Practice your words, power, intonation, and intention to magnify your sexual potential.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Are you a little shy when it comes to expressing yourself in the bedroom? Or maybe you’re good in bed, but you want to bring your sexual life to new level? Whatever it is, this workshop will help you to speak up in bed, as well as get you and your partner to a more sexually arousing state. Practicing words, power, intonation and intention, we will help you to magnify your sexual potential. We will use our creative imaginations to guide us in imagery that enhances our sexual energy and also learn ways to stimulate our hormones to achieve our sexual goals.
In this class, we will:
- Discuss your fears and how to reframe them
- Techniques on approaching your lover about dirty talk
- Identify common types of dirty talk
- Identify your hard and soft limits
- Understand the difference between low arousal and high arousal
- Formulate your perfect dirty talk phrases
Get ready to experience just how dirty you can get!
For those who want AASECT CE Credits:Learning Objectives
- By the end of this class, participants will be able to name at least 5 different types of “dirty” talk.
- By the end of this class, participants will be able to identify the difference between low and high arousal phrases.
C, E, F, I, M
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in this workshop, you must agree to the Activity Release & Liability Form.
Attendee Registration$45.00+$1.13 service fee
Attendee Registration w/ CE's
If you would like to receive Continuing Education Credits through AASECT, please choose this option. You must also provide your address in the registration.$55.00+$1.38 service fee
If you have some extra money and would like to help someone who would like to attend, use this option.$75.00+$1.88 service fee